This post briefly lists the step you must do to start coding an Aurelia powered app. for the long story go to Aurelia Get started page.
- install node or update to the latest version . this step is important.
- install gulp globaly :
npm install -g gulp
- install jspm globaly:
npm install -g jspm
- configure jspm with github credentials : (follow instructions)
jspm registry config github
- download the skeleton app : https://github.com/aurelia/skeleton-navigation/releases and extract it to a folder of your choice
navigate to the root of the app :
- launch npm and jspm install
npm install jspm install -y
- launch the command to start a webserver that listens on : http://localhost:9000/
12/04/2015 : tested with v0.12