These Are the step I performed to make it work. There is a lot on stack overflow on this, but I keep my own documentation.
- install the certificate in Local Machine / Personal
- enter the following in a command prompt
- enter your user name and password.
- the go to your repo directory adn type
– double click on it
– click on
– select local Machine then
Place all certificates in the following store
– Browse… and choose Personal, then
git -c http.sslVerify=false clone https://PATH_TO_YOUR_REPO/YOUR_REPO.git
cd c:\YOUR_REPO git config http.sslVerify false